-
Lechudo Garcia
Member # 1231
 - posted 29.06.2013 03:58
-
Profile for Lechudo Garcia 
Edit/Delete Post 

Email Lechudo Garcia 
HELLO LOVERS OFFROAD OF THE WORLD,, MY NAME IS MARCO A. GARCIA. I´AM FROM ENSENADA BAJA CALIFORNIA MEXICO, LAND OF THE LEGENDARY RACING BAJA 1000 OFF ROAD AND 500 MILES NON STOP. BY THIS IMPORTANT MEDIUM (FORUM DAKAR) IN 2006 PUT A POST FOR SEARCH DRIVERS AND CO-DRIVERS WANT TO COME TO RUN THE FAMOUS BAJA 1000 IN 2006 IN OUR RACING TEAM.

INTERESTED IN OUR INVITATION 2 BARCELONA SPANISH BOYS AND THEY COME IN FOUR OCCASIONS TO RUN THE BAJA 1000 IN OUR TEAM RACE THEM AND MANY MORE FRIENDS TO. SINCE THAT DATE ARE TRUE FRIENDS. RUN THIS LAST OF THE 2012 BAJA 1000.

I'M DOING THE SAME INVITATION TO FRIEND ANYONE HAVE THE ILLUSION OF RUNNING A NON STOP BAJA 1000. IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE YOUR RESUME (C.V. )THE INTEREST OF OTHER TEAMS IN YOUR AS DRIVER OR NAVIGATOR AND YOU CAN CALL TO RUN THE MOST IMPORTANT OFFROAD CHALLENGE WORLD, THE DAKAR.

COME TO RUN TO THE BAJA, YOU WILL INCRIBLEMENTE A VERY LOW COST COMPARED WITH EUROPE. THE BAJA 1000 DEL 2013 COMES OFF IN NOVEMBER (17-21) AND OUR TEAM NEEDS 2 DRIVERS AND 2 CO-DRIVERS FOR THIS NEXT RACE. NOT NEED A HIGH DEGREE OF EXPERIENCE FOR DRIVER OR CO-DRIVER,,,ONLY NEED TO BE A LOVER OFFROAD AND COME TO RUN BAJA 1000 JAJAJA.

IF YOU LIKE THE OFFROAD AND IS IN YOUR CHANCES COME TO THE BAJA, HERE IS YOUR HOUSE AND I HOPE TO ONE OF THE GREATEST ADVENTURE OFFROAD WORLD.

GET IN CONTAC WITH ME AND SEND ALL INFORMATION AND LOGISTICS RACE OF THIS TYPE. I SEND VIDEOS AND PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE RACING CAR COMPETICION . THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION FRIENDS OFFROAD WORLD. lechudos@hotmail.com Marco A. Garcia R.

AN APOLOGY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, THANKS

-
next oldest message next newest message 
Post New Message  Post A Reply Hop To: Close Message Move Message Delete Message

www.dakar.com

©Copyright Amaury Sport Organisation / A.S.O.