cocopops
Member # 105625
 - posted 21.01.2016 17:20
-
Profile for cocopops 
Edit/Delete Post 

Email cocopops 
Hi all,

I bought this car 3 weeks before my black one popped up. I'd intended to tart it up a bit, and get it gone with a bit of a profit, but circumstances have changed and I need the car gone now. implant
It's a white, J reg 1.8 manual. 110k on the clock, no service history. The only paperwork I have is the MOT certificate and the v5 in my name. It never bothered me as it was never going to be a concours show winner, just a bit of fun.

The interior is immaculate aside from the crack on the panel which houses the rear interior light - I understand this is a common issue.

The exterior isn't perfect, a couple of paint bubbles here and there, little rust around the front wings, but no real rot.

The car doesn't run at present, I ended up nabbing the fuel pump, sender and heater motor from it, as these items had failed on the black one. With the fuel pump, I don't see why it shouldn't start straight up again.

The car had MOT until mid Jan, and it's currently sorned. When I work out how to post pictures, I'll pop some on. In the mean time, if you're interested, please get in touch via PM and I'll send some via whatsapp. I need to take a couple of better pictures in the daylight.

I'd like £300. If you're serious, I'll take a very near offer. I'd just like it out my way.

At that price, it'd make a good parts car, do-er upper, or project to have some fun with.

Please get in touch with any questions, I'll do my best to get back to you asap.

[ 22.01.2016, 00:47: Message edited by: cocopops ]

-
next oldest message next newest message 
Post New Message  Post A Reply Hop To: Close Message Move Message Delete Message

www.dakar.com

©Copyright Amaury Sport Organisation / A.S.O.